We’re transforming the way people shop for insurance and we need your help!
We are seeking full time developers to join our company as well as a full service design firm and freelancers who can augment our team on a per-project basis.
See our About page for our Vision, Who We Are, and Team.
All full time, company positions offer:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Annual paid vacation
- Company health insurance plan
- Opportunity to participate in an employee ownership plan
Web Applications Developers
We are seeking entry level and early career web applications developers who want to build their skills on the latest web technology while implementing and maintaining our web apps.
Our ideal candidate has a thirst for coding and has already used the technology stack we use in an internship or personal project.
- College degree in Computer Science or equivalent program
- Internship up to 2 years experience in an equivalent role
Mobile Applications Developer
We are seeking an experienced mobile applications developer to own our mobile development and make sure we making the most of mobile devices for people shopping for insurance.
Our ideal candidate is a mobile applications developer interested in React Native.
- 2-4 years of experience developing native mobile applications
- High level of attention to detail
- iOS or Android
- React Native
We’re always developing software at Comparity and periodically we need help with two critical factors that we’re not great at ourselves.
First, we need someone who can own our user experience testing and make sure our developers are creating high quality user experiences. Second, we need someone who can own our visual design and do some of the work to ensure that it is well integrated with our software. Ideally, we’d like to work with one firm with whom we can form a long term relationship for both UX and UI needs until such time as we may hire full time in these roles. Individuals may also apply and will be fully considered.
We also have the following high level, recurring needs and are seeking help with:
- Security Audit: perform quarterly inspections of software and data, create issues in Github if needed, deliver a report on status and direction